Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year


It is our prayer that your home is filled with love today. That you are prepared for the greatness that lies ahead for you this year. I'd like to thank each of you for taking the time to journey with me for the past two years.


2012 for me has been interesting. I've laughed, cried, wonder, prayed, doubted, encouraged myself and others, been encouraged, uplifted and motivated. Joined Pinterest, revamped the blog, grown more as an educator, mom, sister, friend, teacher and woman of God.

I've a lot more learning and stretching to do so I'm going to close this chapter of my life while I use the beginning of this year to really figure out where I belong and the purpose I need to fulfill when I arrive. Again, thank you so much for every kind word, every click to visits the site and for being such wonderful readers.

May your lives always be enriched with the fullness of God's love!


** Twitter ** Instagram **

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kris Bush said...

Happy New Year Kerissa! Stay fabulous and God bless!

SignatureChic said...

hi dear! just found your blog and i love it! would you like to follow each other?
♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/♥

The Fashion Diva said...

I hope that 2013 so far is treating you well.....

www.fashionistascircle.com