Tuesday, December 4, 2012

One Top Two Ways: Classy Lady

Have you ever created a look that was dazzling and made you feel like you should be having tea with the rich and fabulous? That's how I felt in this Sunday look when I wore it a week ago. 

IMG_5395

IMG_5393

In addition, my son did an excellent job capturing these photos. There are days when I am left in awe with his handling of my lil ole trusty Canon. I know how irritating I can be asking him to snap photos of me weekly with no compensation so I am sure to compliment him. 


IMG_5396

IMG_5399

IMG_5400
Sunnies: Thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Necklace: Dots
Top: Forever 21 ($10)
Skirt: Thrifted
Purse: Kirna Zabete Target (Clearance price $10!)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson


As you can see these were taken before I attempted and succeed on wearing Karrie in a twist out. This do was my first attempt at a twist and pin up. I've always been confident in whatever hair style/texture/do I wear but this past year has been theeeeeee most rewarding. I can't believe I actually disciplined myself to release the brush cut (which I find to be stunning on me & yes, I toot my own horn occasionally), grow my hair, pamper it and now I'm learning to style her. Gives self round of applause! 

This week I dusted my ends. I'm going to need a real haircut soon. I colored treated my hair after I became bored with the fro which resulted  in dry, bushy ends.  If you follow me on IG, you can tell there are still a few remaining bushy ends I hope to snip away in about 4 months. 

Stay tuned for more Karrie updates. I'm watching Scandal so I can be ready for the watch party on Thursday night.  See ya tomorrow for Look 2.

** Twitter ** Instagram **

Photobucket

3 comments:

Whitney James said...

Love the blue your wearing!! Great pics too. Your son did a great job :-)

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Inez said...

You definitely look like you should be sipping tea with the royals, love the look sis! KT did great!

Alissa said...

Love that color combo!