Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Not So Perfect


IMG_5462

IMG_5461

I check my photos on the camera after the man child snaps them and yes I noticed that my sleeve was pushed up on the left side but I was too darn lazy to ask him to retake the photos. So just imagine this look being as dainty as a thrifted skirt and peplum top can be for Sunday morning worship with a Ceclie updo by me.

IMG_5459

IMG_5456

Two of my workers told me what a shame it was that God gave me a thick head of hair and I can’t style it. And you know what? I agree totally. I’m so blessed but I am clueless with bobby pins. They laughed because all the pins were sticking out everywhere so she repinned Karrie for me. I’m starting to get the hang of protective styling but after a few days miss pulling on my hair. #handinhairsyndrome

Anyhoooooo I’m tutoring this week after-school then off to prayer and Bible study. Y’all have a wonderful evening. 



** Twitter ** Instagram **

Photobucket

6 comments:

YoyosFashions said...

Great photos!!!! You look great!!!!

LV said...

Kerissa, you always look so stylish. Cute top and skirt. Laughing at your sleeve being pushed up. Next thing you know, the pushed up sleeve on one side will be a new trend:-)

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Whitney James said...

Lol; pushed up sleeve or not, this is a cute look!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Chloe Dash said...

Shirt is to die for!!!! Work It !

*Besos*
Http://www.cmichellestyles.com

Alissa said...

That is such a cute top. You're always so chic. I love it!

Tia Lou said...

Super cute skirt!