Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Weather Permitted

IMG_5390

IMG_5380
Earrings: Country Dollar
Blouse: Forever 21
Clutch: Charming Charlie
Pants: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden 

Saturday night I attend a birthday celebration for one of my sorority sisters. She turned 50 and her party was all the way turned it. Good fellowship, delicious delights and old skool music plus football!

I ordered these faux panel pants when Kirna Zabete released a line for Target. These were a must have and I anticipated wearing them at some point in January. When they arrived months ago, I told Shea I had two complaints  1. they were too hot and 2. they were too tight. I must also thank her for picking this top during one of our too few shopping trips. 

Well baby the weather was perfect Sunday night and I whipped these out and headed off to celebrate 50 years of fabulous living. Thank you South Florida Fall weather for granting me permission to showcase these sexy pants. My mom was in town visiting for Thanksgiving and the look received a thumbs up from her. That's always blogger news worthy!

Can't wait to do a printed tee and blazer as I've seen all over the WWW as long as the weather allows. LOLOLLLL!!

The party was so live like thissssssssssssssssssssssssss:



** Twitter ** Instagram **

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bajan Beauty said...

Did you see my post today about my faux leather peplum???? Chile, that thing had me sweating. It was cute as all get out but ummm I need to save that top for a cold day. Those leggins look great, I can't wait to see how you style them again...send me that purse!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Ok I see you in the leather pants! Werk!

Pretty Haute said...

perfect!

Inez said...

I wish we had such nice weather year round. I wouldn't miss leather at all. lol.

You look great!